B hutan maintains its pristine environment and unique culture through “High Value, Low Impact” tourism. The big idea behind this concept is Bhutan government’s policy of “Gross National Happiness” – a slow and holistic approach to economic development that maintains Bhutan’s unique culture and traditions.
To promote sustainable travel and ensure that money goes back to the community, USD65 of your daily tariff goes to the government towards providing free education and medical care for the Bhutanese people.
Single supplement: USD 40 per night.
Twin share: USD 30 person per night.
Our carefully hand-picked experiences reflect this beautiful aspiration. We have created all-inclusive packages so you fully relax and immerse yourself in this stunning Himalayan country. Our prices include:
- 3 star accomodation
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All internal land transport in Bhutan (excluding domestic flights)
- Government accredited and professionally trained Bhutanese guide and driver
- All museum and attraction fees
- Camping equipment and haulage
- All internal taxes and charges
- Administrative costs
- Visa processing fees
- Overseas transaction fees